Syah's e- Portfolio

Continuous Education in Nurturing Good Values for a Better Life..

Firstly...

Welcome to my e-Portfolio

In this blog, i'll share some progress and certain information in
my educational's life..

After creating my educational blog, i was really satistified with my own hardwork by weeks to complete it. I would like to greatly thanks to the God because gave me some times to finish the blog. My lecturer, Dr Saadiah binti Baharom and my friends such as Asyraf, Shakir, Stanley and others gave me some guidances in creating blog. So, in this section too, greatly thankness to them for helping me. Before creating the blog, i was really didn't like to create and read the blog. This was because some bad news about bloggers give me negative view about blogging. After being introduce to the blog by my lecturer, i think that blogging can give us advantages and disadvantages. If we use the blog to share some experiences, feeling  and especially knowledges, it should give us some thought about other's feeling and many more. Yet to discuss my negative view about blogging, recently, there are much people use blog to show anger to others with negative accuse and phornography. The effects are much worst to young generation.         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Pics Collection

Translation Box

Powered By google

Blog Archive