Syah's e- Portfolio

Continuous Education in Nurturing Good Values for a Better Life..

Firstly...

Welcome to my e-Portfolio

In this blog, i'll share some progress and certain information in
my educational's life..




My name is Wan Mohd Syahiran bin Wan Sabarudin. I was born in Kampung Laut, Palekbang which is situated in Kelantan Darul Naim. The date of born was 16 May 1989. Kelantan Darul Naim which is situated at East of Malaysia Peninsular, is famous with its traditional foods and games. One of them is budu and wau games. There is much special about me. I have so many hobbies which are so flexible with my leisure time. At night, if i have free time, i love to play futsal. If not play futsal, i would stay at my room and listening to the music. During the morning, if there is leisure time, i would like to go to library to study and make some references about the subjects.  I do hope  so. Now, i'm studying at Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris, one of the premiere university in Malaysia. Of course, in the future, i'll be a teacher but if any chances to pursue my study in Master and Phd, i would love to. That's my ambition. My previous study at primary and secondary school was a great experience to tell about. When i was in primary school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Kampung Laut, which is located near to my house, take about 5-7 minutes by walking and 3 minutes by riding motorcycle, i had so many friends and represent school in competitions such as football match at district level and also represent school in Malaysia Red Crescent Society Camping at state level.  Then, at standard 6, we took Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah (UPSR) and i managed to get 4A and 1B. Since i entered secondary school, SMK(A) Falahiah, i have joined volleyball team because this game was so popular among school students. Every evening, we would  like to play and training as well together. When i reached form 3,  i found it was hard to handle and revise with 9 subjects including Arabic Language. However, the God knows the best for me. Actually it was not really become a proud of me to get 9A in Penilaian Menengah Rendah. This is because i actually did not get it during monthly examination. So, i thought it was lucky of me. However, thanks to the Allah greatness. 
     

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Pics Collection

Translation Box

Powered By google

Blog Archive