Syah's e- Portfolio

Continuous Education in Nurturing Good Values for a Better Life..

Firstly...

Welcome to my e-Portfolio

In this blog, i'll share some progress and certain information in
my educational's life..

My group was composed of me, Asyraf and Wan Nur Sakinah has been assigned to do lesson plan about a topic of form 4 and form 5 Biology subject. We have chose transpiration chapter which is the topic of form 4 Biology. Then we managed to get some information about transpiration from internet and reference books. To get this information, we have split our duty to get those information. All i need was to go to Tuanku Bainun Library to refer some books of transpiration and searching some images and explanation about our topic. After all, we decided to gather all information we got by doing meeting at place that being decided by time to time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Pics Collection

Translation Box

Powered By google

Blog Archive